Sunday, January 20, 2013

Little Gems - Favourites from Home...

You may or may not have come to realise that I like to find new music to listen to...

Here is my pick of  music from back in the UK that I have been dying to show you guys! I tried to pick people you won't have heard before... If you like the sounds of these then click on the little gems tab up there ^^

(I hate that the videos are too big for the page... That's the smallest size and everything.)



Passenger is my favourite singer songwriter probably ever, contested with Joshua Radin though. There isn't a song of his I don't like and I think he is one of the unsung lyrical genius' of our time!


Gabrielle Aplin has pretty much made a name for herself in the UK at the end of last year and she'll conquer the rest of the planet soon enough!


Frightened Rabbit are one of Scotlands gems and they do have a fan base over here but not one big enough. It's nice to hear someone singing with their true scottish accent.


Orla Gartland couldn't get much more Irish; she's ginger, mental and ridiculously musical.


Benjamin Francis Leftwich, there are no words. Just sit back, listen and relax...


Jamie Woon: The most onomatopoeic song I have ever heard.


Nina Nesbitt is another one from Scotland and as far as I know she is actually going out with Ed Sheeran...


Hudson Taylor are a duo of Irish brothers that prove they are not all like Jedward...



Daughter: An angry woman singing like an angel.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's another Scottish band that not many people have heard of...

Admiral Fallow - "Squealing Pigs"

Rose said...

Ahh i like this one: http://youtu.be/MXAiwBIdYQg